XHORSE ELV Emulator Renew ESL for Benz 204 207 212 with VVDI MB tool
- Most W204 W207 W212 ESL will damage with EIS. In this case, there are two possible reasons and solution:
- ESL motor is damaged and need to replace a new motor.NEC chip is locked, theoretically it can be unlock, actually it needs to replace new ESL.
1. Perfectly substitute original ELV/ESL
2. Can emulate primary sound
3. Great copmpatibility, support all benz vehicle with w204/w207/w212 directinal lock
4. Can substitute at the original place, will not impact the appearance more stable and safety
It’s hard to buy Mercedes 204/207 EIS and they are expensive.
If you have 204/ 207 all key lost, you are advised to use W212 EIS for replacement and the ESL needs to be removed.
How to tell if the ESL is damaged or NEC is locked
Open VVDI MB Tool software, Click “Check ESL damage” and you will get any of following display:
ESL is working: means the motor is damaged and you need a new full set of ESL motor.
ESL is damaged: need to replace new ESL.
How to replace ESL with VVDI MB BGA Tool
Erase EIS, then re-write EIS and personalize ESL, finally ESL is synchronized. Note: if you not erase ESL at first, but only personalize ESL, the ESL won’t be synchronized.
To erase EIS, both Key password and Erase password are required.
1) For the key password, you can get it by adding keys.
2) For the Erase password, it can be automatically get out by VVDI MB tool at 90% percent success rate, if no success, email us the EIS data for help.
After input the two passwords, click "Save EIS data" then "Erase EIS"
Now the EIS is full new
Load EIS data
Tick "IR" to write EIS data and "OBD" to write VIN.
Step3. Click “Personalize W204 ESL”
Now, the options "Initialized", "TP Cleared" and "Personalized" are ticked, except “Activated”
Insert the original car key then EIS and ESL is in “Activated” status.
Finally renew ESL with success.
1pc x ELV Emulator
Contact information:Email: Sales@XhorseShop.co.uk Skype:
86-15926327598Scan the QR code, feel free to contact us on your smart phone.